Рекомендуем: Как заработать деньги на сайте "Большой вопрос"
Резюме поиска работы программистов
Должность: Software Tester
Резюме размещено: 2005-04-15
Опыт по специальности: 3
Возраст: 25 лет
Знание иностранного языка: English
Заработная плата: >300
Контактная информация соискателя:
Имя: Siarhei Varanovich
Подробная информация о поиске работы:
Address: Zhukovskogo str., 4 – 142, Minsk, Belarus, 220007.
Date of birth: 06/05/1980
Software Tester / Test Analyst / Intern / Trainee / Freelancer in Software Development
Highly motivated IT professional with almost three years SQA/Testing experience in testing of Web-based and stand alone applications, configuring and maintaining application and web servers on Windows and UNIX platforms. Passion for software quality. Skilled in all aspects of requirements management, test planning, scenario and test case development, test execution, and configuration management. Familiar with verifying various user interfaces and automated testing tools. Good knowledge of QA principles, ISO and SEI SW CMMI standards and methodologies. Strong team player skilled in gaining consensus and commitment within the team. Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills. Able to establish strong working relationships with suppliers and customers. Able to change gears and react quickly to new challenges.
• System: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX (Sun Solaris).
• Test Tools: SilkTest, WinRunner, EPAM Project Management Center, Sanctum AppScan.
• Programming Languages: VB/VBA, HTML, C++, Pascal (Delphi), SQL, JAVA
• Application and Web Servers: JRun, WebSphere, WebLogic, MS IIS, MS Exchange Server
• RDBMS: Oracle 8.i and 9.i, MS SQL 2000
• Software: MS Office 97/2000/2003, Visio, Netscape Navigator, Adobe Acrobat, MS Front page, MS Power Point, MS Project, Dream Viewer, Toad, etc.
• Hardware: IBM Compatible PCs, all kinds of devices for PCs.
06/02 - Present
EPAM Systems, Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Senior Software Testing Engineer
Developed a tool, that builds Requirements Traceability Matrix and helps testers analyzing requirements and test coverage. Applied this tool to the existing software development process in the project, which gave essential time efforts reduction during the initial project phase.
Took part in six releases of ServiceWare Enterprise, which is a complex web-based knowledge management system, as a Senior Software Testing Engineer. My responsibilities included the following:
• Functional testing of the ServiceWare Agent, a new application in the set of the ServiceWare Enterprise. Analyzing requirements specifications, designing and executing test cases for functional and integration testing, supervising the second tester, creating test result reports and test documentation. This participation in all the product cycle was an excellent opportunity to gain a good experience which I needed.
• Teaching and supervising test team newcomers.
• Performing functional and installation testing of the SmartMiner, which is a third party component, integrated into the system to provide the ability to search over a collection of documents (Word, Acrobat, Excel, etc.).
• Functional testing of the Knowledge Server with its Cognitive Processor, which is a kernel of the ServiceWare Enterprise and serves for the processing of the knowledge, stored in the knowledge base.
• Developed the script for the automated testing of Self-Service and huge time consuming auto-login functionality using WinRunner. Thus I’ve got a good experience in tests automation.
• Testing the third-party API integration (a set of API functions that allow integrating the ServiceWare Enterprise into almost any other system). I’ve been analyzing the requirements, writing, executing and analyzing the scenarios and data for the data-driven automated testing of the API functions. WinRunner was used for this purpose.
• Performing the cross-prods testing of all the applications included into the ServiceWare Enterprise, their integration and ability to work stable together.
• Functional testing of the ServiceWare Self-Service application (web-based problem solving tool) as a second tester in accordance with the client’s requirements, clarifying the requirements while communicating with the customer, writing test cases and reporting bugs. Integration and configuration testing, test planning and test documentation creating.
• Testing the Retail Shelf Price Tracking System for Colgate-Palmolive (written on Oracle Forms with a web interface on Java). Reviewing and clarifying the client’s requirements, designing and writing the test plan, defining the sets of the test data, performing the functional data driven testing of the reporting tool, testing the functionality and usability of the web part of this application.
03/02 – 05/02
Crona Intsep, Minsk, Belarus
Junior QA Engineer
• During the two months of my working there as Junior SQA Engineer I was involved into the testing of the following products: Crona Project Management System, ADDR Billing System, ADDR Cancellation System, ADDR Corporate Web Site (http://addr.com ) and a great number of customers’ web sites and e-shops. My responsibilities were to analyze the customer’s requirements and to perform the functional and usability testing of web-based and stand alone applications, reporting bugs found and writing test documentation and reports.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Informatics, Belarusian State University, November 2002
• BSc in Economics and Management, Belarusian National Technological University, June 2002
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES:
• Training in Software Requirements Writing and Analyzing, 2004, EPAM, Minsk
• Training in Automated Testing using Segue SilkTest, 2004, EPAM, Minsk
• Training in Automated Testing using Mercury WinRunner, 2003, EPAM, Minsk
• BrainBench certificate in Software Testing, 2004
• BrainBench certificate in Customer Requirements Analysis, 2005
• English – fluent (IELTS 6.5)
• Russian – native
• German - elementary
Available upon request.