Programmer for a financial software company
Рекомендуем: Как заработать деньги на сайте "Большой вопрос"
Введите e-mail адрес:
В открывшемся окне введите капчу и подтвердите подписку, проверьте почту, перейдите по ссылке в письме от сервиса FeedBurner. После этого вы каждый день будете получать информацию о свежих вакансиях удаленной работы в Интернете и работы на дому на ваш электронный почтовый ящик.
Вакансия: Programmer for a financial software company
График: удаленная работа в Интернете или работа на дому
Опыт по специальности: C++, Java
Знание иностранного языка: English
We are looking for candidates for a remote position as a programmer in a financial software company that is growing fast.
- Borland Delphi and Borland C++ Builder with Oracle database back-end.
- Java (J2EE, JSP, EJB, Hibernate and ICEFaces with Oracle database back-end).
- Oracle with some experience in MS-SQL.
- Degree is preferred but not required.
- We want developers with 4-7 years experience.
- The individuals need to have worked in new application development.
- They need to be able to tolerate some degree of ambiguity. Not all developers are comfortable with this, but in a start-up, this is a key personality trait.
- Developers AND DBA need to be able to turn functional specifications into buildable design and working applications.
- All of the people needed should have a proven track record of documenting their work so that user manuals and online help functions flow naturally from the executable and the documented work. Documenting work is also needed for billing and for reporting progress to the client.
- Employees need to be conscientious enough to meet deadlines and dedicated enough to be sure that their final results are the best. We want people who are ready to participate in the building of world-class products.
- People need to be capable of making architecture and design decisions.
- Individuals need to be able to collaborate with others on those decisions and on execution of the development plan.
- We need people who have the judgment to understand what is relevant; people also need to understand what is important, what is urgent and how to make trade-offs among all 3 of those.
- We will not pay for relocation.