Linux Core Software Engineer
Рекомендуем: Как заработать деньги на сайте "Большой вопрос"
Введите e-mail адрес:
В открывшемся окне введите капчу и подтвердите подписку, проверьте почту, перейдите по ссылке в письме от сервиса FeedBurner. После этого вы каждый день будете получать информацию о свежих вакансиях удаленной работы в Интернете и работы на дому на ваш электронный почтовый ящик.
Вакансия: Linux Core Software Engineer
График: удаленная работа в Интернете или работа на дому
Опыт по специальности: от 2 лет
Знание иностранного языка: английский - свободный
Заработная плата: 150000-250000
Teleca is world-leading expert and supplier of software services for all industries where mobile and wireless solutions are used. Teleca offers world class operations and execution capability, both on-site and offshore.
Using tailored solutions, systems design, integration and testing Teleca helps drive down development time and costs for leading industry players. They are increasingly using Open Source Software components and software created by their strategic partner network to make their offers even more comprehensive – and their customers more successful. Teleca rapidly understands emerging needs and they proactively propose solutions to our customers.
Teleca has more than 2,000 employees in 10 countries in Asia, Europe and North America.
In Finland Teleca operates with 100+ mobile software professionals with technological focus on Linux, Symbian and Internet technologies related software development.
We are now looking for Linux Core Software Engineer to Teleca Finland. The suitable candidate is a team player and has experience in working with international teams in multi-site projects. He or she should meet the following qualifications
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in the relevant field
• At least two years of software development experience
• Excellent knowledge of C programming language (2+ years of experience)
• Solid Linux kernel-level development experience (1.5+ years of experience), either commercial or open-source; experience in creating device drivers
• Good knowledge of Linux operating system
• Good command of Linux development tools, e.g. gcc, gdb, make
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
In addition we also appreciate the following capacities:
• Experience in working with Linux kernel open-source community is a big plus
• Familiarity with git version control system is a plus
• Familiarity with ARM architecture is a plus
• Familarity with HW debuggers (Lauterbach, etc) is a plus
Teleca Finland offer you the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in challenging international projects as an appreciated member of our dynamic team.
If you want to be a part of delivering a great mobile experience, please send your application and CV quoting "Linux Core Software Engineer" to e-mail no later than 15th October 2009.
Barona is one of Finland's largest human resources companies. Barona was established in 1999 and provides its customers with staff resourcing services, recruitment and outsourcing. The Group's net sales amounted to 100 MEUR in 2008, and will continue its strong growth both in Finland and abroad. We recruit more than 8,000 professionals for customer companies every year to help with service, IT, logistics, industry, construction, and health care tasks.
Вакансия размещена: 2009-09-07 00:00:00
Действительна до: 2009-12-31
Срок публикации вакансии истек. Контактные данные скрыты.